Friday, September 25, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

"Wala sa design yan, its the substance!"

I never imagined that my blog would be nominated much less chosen as one of the finalists for the upcoming Philippine Blog Awards. But they just did, and it makes me proud to be a Filipino cyberspace writer. And to my worthy opponents in the advocacy category, best of luck guys!

In lieu of this, I express my utmost gratitude to Ms.Vivian, Librarian of the Adamson University Thomas More Law Library for the nomination. The 10 finalists for best advocacy blog are as follows:

1.Autism Society Philippines
2.CyberRon
3.DISCOURSES OF A FREE MIND
4.Fide Quarens Intellectum
5.Filipino Deaf from the Eyes of a Hearing Person
6.Filipino Freethinkers
7.Foreclosure Philippines
8.Gloria Macapagal Arroyo RESIGN!
9.Greenpeace Southeast Asia
10.Nurses Notes

The awarding ceremony for Luzon will be held on October 9 at PETA Theatre, Quezon City; while the ceremonies for Visayas and Mindanao will be held on October 18 at Ayala City Sports, Cebu Business Park and October 24 at Pearlmont Hotel, Limketkai Drive, Cagayan de Oro City respectively.

A warm thank you to the organizers of Philippine Blog Awards!!!

Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy Bloggers!!! Goodluck! Fingers crossed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you!

Yodi Insigne said...

I agree it's the contents that counts
Congratulations!
I'm your new follower.
Keep on writing.

JIGS2 said...

Congratulations cuz...

C.D. Bonoan said...

To Anonymous: Thank you

To Yodz: Welcome to my world...and yes nasa laman yan...fingres crossed though lol

Cuz: Thank you...

Anonymous said...

Eseh... Congrats muy.. REAL.. hehehe.. Man chabacano lng yo pra mn congrats kmbo myo deep utter for you my best friend. Keep up the good PINOY works. MABUHAY

C.D. Bonoan said...

No Problemo bestfriend!

Anonymous said...

Sabi ko sa'yo eh...Galing talaga ng friend ko...Good luck friend...

Anonymous said...

Oh di ba di ako nagkamali sa pag nominate...Good luck Mr. Bonoan

C.D. Bonoan said...

And to Ms. Adamson Law librarian...thank you...manalo matalo at least my blog made it to the finals...